Wednesday, November 28, 2007

HERE WE ARE!

Hello Blogging WORLD!!!
I figured it was as good a time as any here at the Baker house. Andrew is in Atlanta, the children are napping, laundry is piled high, the sink has dirty dishes in it, there are toys scattered across the floor, and well here I am.
I have been reading so many of your blogs and enjoy keeping up with your families. So, I figured I would join, and allow you to keep up with our family.
If you know me, you love me despite my spelling and grammatical errors. You know, I don't really slow down to correct my mistakes. I use to be a perfectionist- and now I just don't have time.
I am going to try and be diligent to keep you updated on the fun things in our life. I will warn you, it will be children, children and more children. That is just where we are in life, and it is WONDERFUL!
So with that said- here is my attempt at keeping in touch and sharing our life with all of you.

10 comments:

Callen and Michael Martin said...

WELCOME CAREY!!!!!!! This is so exciting! Thanks for sharing your life with ALL of us!!!!

Dani said...

Yea!

embc said...

yeah for carey!!! i can't wait to see more of baby ann tatum! thomas knows how she feels..he hasn't gotten nearly the publicity that sarah ann got.

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Welcome! So glad you could join us! I'm excited to be able to keep up with y'all! Love you and your sweet family.

Al said...

Thank you, Carey. I am looking forward to more and more information and pictures of Knox and my look alike grand daughter, Ann Tatum.

Al

Whitney Akin said...

love it love it love it!!!!
love you too!

Poppa said...

Great job Caret. Looking forward to more and especially pictures.
Poppa

Kitty Brown said...

Ha ha ha -- glad you're here.

Stacey said...

Welcome! It will be wonderful to "see" your precious children!

Courtney said...

Yay Carey! Welcome! I'm going to enjoy keeping up with you guys!

Courtney C.