After watching idol last night I must say... I'm kind of bored. I know it is just now starting to get good but it is really starting to put me to sleep.
And I just need to vent- why, oh why does the little gay boy have to cry like a little babe?? It REALLY bugs. He should be in with the girls- he can move his hips better than Brooke!
Happy Friday ALL!
4 comments:
Totally agree Carey! Little gay guy bothers me to no end. I know it is emotional and all, but seriously?! Keep up the great blogging...you are doing better than me!
You are a blogging fene (sp) right now!! I'm loving it!!! I agree...I'm just mad that the gay guy's hair looks better than mine...we pretty much have the same cut and he is putting me to shame!!! you are hilarious Carey!
I agree! Hopefully it will get better soon! Love your blogging!
my sister and i decided he looks like a combo of beth smith and jessica alba. he's one pretty little girl...
my little david a. was crying too much last night too. he's just so cute, i want to put him in my purse and take him home with me. ;)
Post a Comment