I figured I better do this now before the week gets any crazier.
All of you who read Kim's blog and said I wouldn't do this... come on, have some more hope in me.
1. I know this might also come as a suprise to most of you- TV just flat out bores me. I enjoy sitting still, if I'm smocking or folding laundry but just sitting still, I'd rather be sleeping.
2. If I could have one person do something for me every day- as in "hired help," I would have someone dress me- tell me what to where- and fix my hair and makeup. Not that I want to look fabo every day. Those decisions are just decisions I'd rather someone else make for me.
3. I grew up on a farm and loved every minute of it. I am truly a redneck at heart.
4. The only times I wish I didn't have children is when I remember how in shape I use to be before them and how much time I had to train for the triathalons I completed. I wouldn't trade my children for the WORLD- but I sure do wish I had more time to do something I love.
5. If I could have one dream job I would be a florist/ do flowers for special events. Make that two dream jobs, I might like to try my hand at photography.
6. My one regret from college is not being a nursing major. I should be in the medical profession.
When my children are at a place in life where they don't need me as much, I might, just might go back to school.
7. This is disgusting, and Forest this one is for you- I cut Andrew's toenails. Yep- we made a deal a long time ago- if he'd stop picking them, I'd cut them for him. So- that is what I do. IT MAKES ME GAG!!
8. I am afraid of being alone in this world without my Best Friend and love of my life.
9. OH- some of you know this, my nickname in college use to be "Super Fly." Yes, I use to try and dance.
10. I am the only person on either side of my extended family that lives out of the state of Georgia. The only person that doesn't live within a 30 mile radius of all family on both sides. Mom's and Dad's. They think we are crazy- but we love Birmingham.
So- that is me in a very gramatically incorrect nutshell.
Next....
1- Natalie- start a blog!!
2- Fran- if you read this, you too should start a blog
3- Forrest, I know you read this, feel free to post.
3-
4 comments:
Look at you! I'm very impressed. Will we ever see you again?
i just gagged about the toe nails again.
i am so proud of you! does andrew know you blogged about his toenails?
you have got to send me those pictures from playhouse disney!!! they are so cute!
Post a Comment