Happy Birthday to my sweet baby girl! It has been a wonderful year. I thank the Lord for you and the sweet little girl you have become.
Happy Birthday to Amma- It is so fun to have my Mom and Little Girl sharing the same birthday.
It is truly a special day!!
Psalm 105:1 Give thanks to the Lord and Proclaim His Greatness.
I have tons of pictures from her birthday party to follow. Just not downloaded on my computer, such is life with a 3 yr old and a 1yr old!
Happy Happy Day to all!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday AT! She such a sweetheart! I can't wait to see pictures of her big day.
Happy Birthday Ann Tatum!!! I can't wait to see pictures of you you your big party day!
ATB is so sweet! happy birthday!
can't wait to see all the pics...snapfish, please.
happy birthday!! i can't wait to see pictures!!
Happy birthday, ATB -- I hate that I missed your party, but of course you'll be getting your present, so no worries.
So sweet! Those pictures are priceless!
Wow! Happy birthday sweet pea! Hard to believe it has been a year. What a blessing you are.
Post a Comment