Tuesday, May 27, 2008

More Pictures and Stats

I am officially 1! Knox and AT enjoy eating breakfast side by side in their matching seats. They often feed each other and just crack up. They make me laugh and keep me smiling.
Having an Edgar's strawberry cup cake on May 16th, 2008
Mother and Daughter- we couldn't look more alike if we tried. Um- NO!
This picture is nothing fantastic- you can see her 2 new little teeth. This was just a present she opened- Knox loves it more than she does.
Just thought you'd all like to know what Annie T. Weighed on her first birthday.

she was a wopping 19lb 70z and 28 in long. That puts her in the 10-25% all the way around.

She is currently wearing 9-12 month clothes. She has 2, teeth. She only eats finger foods and never ate baby food. She is a climber!! I mean climber. Not walking yet- just climbing and crawling at warp speed. She keeps me on my toes. Knox is great, he tells me when she is heading up the stairs, or is in to something she shouldn't be.

Knox is a fabulous big brother. He loves that Ann Tatum repeats what he says.. "Ella", "Daadaa", "baby" and "hey." He has taught her to climb the slide, build with blocks and kick in the pool.

They are the best of friends and I pray it stays that way.
I hope to post again soon- nothing real exciting going on- just the joys of summer.

5 comments:

Kitty Brown said...

Great to see you guys last night -- next time hopefully I'll make it before ATB heads to sleep!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Happy Birthday Ann Tatum! She is so cute! I'm glad the kids are getting along...isn't that the greatest gift! Hope to see you soon!

embc said...

i love her little hat! she is one cute tot!!

Callen and Michael Martin said...

ATB is so adorable!! Knox is growing up SO Fast!! Great post...love the stats on ATB!

Jellybeans Children's Boutique said...

Hi there! I ran across your blog by accident but just wanted to tell you how absolutely beautiful your children are...and well dressed too. You should definately check out our website at www.shopjellybeans.com. Have a great weekend!