Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Halloween on St. Simons


Here is my little Army Man with his Ghost pumpkin. He was so excited to go trick or treating this year. He got it- all the way! I knock, they bring candy!
The GHOST pumpkin!



Knox really wanted a ghost pumpkin so Dad and I went to work on creating a ghost pumpkin. It was beautiful and I had so much fun spending time with my sweet Dad.


Ann Tatum was a giraffe. She was going to be a UGA cheerleader but it was too cold. So, I drug out Knox's costume that he wore at 10months. Yes, she was 17months. It was still cute and she loved trick 'or treating. She figured out quickly that walking to a door meant candy in her bag. She even managed to open a kit kat bar just far enough to suck out the insides. Yes, it was a disaster.






Nice shark hat POP! Amma and Pop were with us the weekend and helped the little "Army Man" and Giraffe gather the loot.




Here is an action shot of little A.T. walking to a door to pick up candy.


Like I said, A.T. couldn't get enough of the sweet stuff. Her 7 teeth are all sweet.












2 comments:

Callen and Michael Martin said...

LOVE the giraffe costume! and the army man face paint...so funny!

embc said...

love the army man!! he's very stealthy and has great jumping skills!! AT looked so cute in the giraffe costume too!