Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Knox

Happy Birthday to my Sweet Baby Boy! I can't believe how the time has flown. It seems just like yesterday you were learning to walk. Now you are running and playing with the big kids. Happy 4th Birthday Buddy! (yes, I am a day late.) I had a really long post and somewhere in blog space it disapeared. I am so sad so I'll write more later.

2 comments:

Kellie said...

I found your blog through Rachel Norris' - your children are so cute - I have a 4 year old, a 2 year old and a 7 month old. My 2 year old sounds similar to Ann Tatum in size. he turned 2 in September and weighs only 23# - not even on the charts. I am only 5 ft tall, but his daddy is 6'4" - sure wish my boy could be tall like his daddy! I loved reading your blog - your family is beautiful!

Kim said...

first of all, i really want to see pictures from the polar express. second, i think there may be something wrong with your blog because there is no script, only pictures. it could be my computer, but everyone else's blog is fine. just thought i would let you know. maybe it is your new background?