Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Andrew

Happy Birthday Andrew, or should I say Robin?!
Here are Batman and Robin celebrating the big day together. Knox is VERY into Batman and all he wanted, was for his Daddy to have a Robin costume. So, I surprised everyone by making a Robin costume. Thankfully Erika was here and she helped me a ton. Thanks Aunt Erika!
It was one to be remembered. Ella, the dog got into the cake- still not sure how that happened. I was FURIOUS!
The boys blowing out the candles on the demolished cake. Yes, we still ate it.
Ann Tatum loved the cake and loved painting herself with the blue icing.
Sweet Baby Parker and Batman celebrating together. Knox lives in this costume. As you have noticed, we are always in another costume. 
I can't leave this post without saying Happy Day to my wonderful husband. I thank the Lord for blessing me with such a wonderful and loving man. As all of you who knew me in college said, "Andrew is the only who knows how to handle you." Yes, you were right- he is and continues to be the only one who gets me, my ups and downs and in betweens. He is an incredible Father to our children, they love him dearly. Needless to say, we can't get enough of Daddy. When he is home, we all fight over him! He is loved and I can't imagine my life without him! 

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

So fun! I would be furious about the cake too! Glad she didn't eat the whole thing and you were able to enjoy some. Brice loves Batman too, well Joker really!

Mr. Baker said...

HolyFamilyMan Batman! Carrie thinks ya'll are the cutest family ever.