Finally, the week of Labor Day and school has started.
Knox and Ann Tatum were both so ready to go play with their friends and have a change of scenery. Knox is in 4K, and Ann Tatum is in the 2's going two days a week.
There were no tears at the door and really no sad goodbyes.
The both waved to me and on they went.
4 comments:
oh my goodness! they are both so cute. i can't believe how knox looks like such a big boy!! yeah for school!
I can't believe my "wedding baby" knox is going to be in kindergarten next year! They look precious!
They both look so big!!! Ann Tatum all of a sudden looks like such a big girl! I can't believe Knox will be in Kindy next year. Wow, how time flies! I also loved the little ballet video in previous post. So precious!
My niece and nephew looks so precious!!! Glad they had a good first day:)
Post a Comment