Thursday, December 3, 2009

Where Did November Go?

Ginny Grace Heide, and Mary Henson Crunk. Aren't they cute? They showed up to our small group wearing matching outfits. Couldn't you eat them up?
My Little Snow White. Never seen the movie, not sure she will for a while but she is absolutely in love with Snow White. This costume goes over most of our clothes.
Bowling with Oma.
We all went bowling the night before Thanksgiving. Knox is having a bowling party Friday. Thought we better give it a try before his party. He loved it. Don't worry, I only bowled 2 times and decided that wasn't a good idea.
Action shot of the kids eating their Thanksgiving meal.
Andrew, Jeff and Allen cleaned up after the Big Meal. Thanks boys, that was such a treat!
Picking out the perfect Christmas Tree.
Me and the kiddos. I know some of you were dying to see the baby bump. This is me, at 26 weeks. Andrew said I looked like Frosty that day. What can you do but laugh?
Daddy and His Girl.
I gave the kids Frosty mugs to have their hot chocolate and egg nog (egg log, as Knox calls it). Ace and I had Christmas mugs that we used each winter. They were so fun and had great memories. I hope the kids have fun memories too!
Ballerina ornament, Snow White and Frosty mug. How good does it get?

My Big Boy decorating the tree. He loved helping this year.
Happy Holiday's to All!

6 comments:

Callen and Michael Martin said...

SO FUN!!!! Love all these pictures adn your baby bump is adorable!

embc said...

Love all the pictures!! Don't you love how little girls know all about the princesses without having seen the movies. How is that? Your baby bumb is cute...and it is just a bump. I don't even want to stand next to you to compare my basketball belly! :)

Jennifer said...

We were considering a bowling party for Brice too. He says no though. So, on to another idea! I bowled when I was pregnant with Anna, 22 weeks, I think and was fine. I just had a really light weight ball! I think your bump looks too small, it needs some grub!!! Eat more turkey dinner! ;)

chbaker said...

Yes, you all know the bump is small. The butt is big! I have gained plenty this time. I go for ultrasound on Monday to check babies growth. Will keep you posted.

The Howells said...

Cute pictures! That last picture of Knox, he looks so big! I think it's because of where the pictures are in relation to his head :). He must be standing on something...but AT looks so cute in her snow white outfit too. Girls are so fun.

Kitty Brown said...

Great pictures all around! Knox is such a big man and AT is a beauty. And I'll put my bump up against yours anyday. Sheesh . . . twins.