Tuesday, January 19, 2010

PUT ME ON THE PLANE

This beautiful picture was a screen saver option for my new phone. I don't know where it is, but I want to go. If you don't want to go, you are crazy!
Hey, a 33 week pregnant Momma can dream can't she?

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Where do I sign up because even though I am not pregnant, I would totally get on that plane too!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Yeah...that looks pretty nice!

embc said...

Couldn't we just take a nurse with us? I want to be there right now!

Kitty Brown said...

Looks like a great place to me! And for the sake of humor, I'm measuring 33 weeks . . . ha!

Ashley said...

Hey! So, I just put it together the other day that Emily Johnson is your sister-in-law! Small world! We went to briarwood together...just ran into her the other day and she told me she was a "Baker"...hope your feeling well! can't wait to see pics of the new baby...girl or boy?