We had our first visit from the Tooth Fairy this past Saturday night. Knox lost his first tooth, exactly 5 years and 2 days after it was first cut. (crazy how I know that)
Here is the sweet note he left the "fairy."
I must admit this event left me pretty emotional. I was prepared to feel sad when he starts kindergarten in the fall, but loosing your first tooth, wow!!
He is growing UP before my eyes. Hold your babies while they'll still let you.
Here is the picture of my sweet little man toothless!
And this, is my sweet baby boy 5 years ago cutting his teeth. Where oh where has the time gone??
2 comments:
Love the comparison of now & 5 years ago - makes me smile & makes me sad all at the same time! They grow too fast...
No way! Can't believe he is old enough for the tooth fairy? Love his note! Happy July to the Bakers!
Post a Comment