Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Baby B.

Happy Birthday to the sweetest baby ever!!!! Our Sweet Baby B. turned one last week. Yes, I am late, but at least there is a post. I have birthday party pictures but haven't downloaded them.
This sweet angel made the last year a joy for all of us. Her Brother and Sister adore her and treasure any hugs and laughs she will give. She thinks Knox hung the moon and laughs for him when no one else can make her laugh.
At her 12 month Dr.'s appointment she weighed 21.8lbs and was 301/2 inches tall. She is started walking the week before her birthday and has taken off. We switched her over to sippy cups on March 2nd and she's never turned back. I am telling you, I've worked hard to have such an easy child. Maybe its her, maybe I'm overly relaxed? I'll give her the credit!
Walking on her birthday after her cupcake and pizza!! It is good to be "B." The big kids insisted she have a cupcake on her birthday.
Having a big brother and sister has its perks every now and then. :)
Couldn't resist this one!
Any time we start running the bath she is racing towards the tub.
Here she is in all her chubby glory ready for the bath.
I am grateful for this past year- for Bradford's life and the joy it has brought to our family. I have truly tried to cherish each milestone and moment. I look forward to the many years ahead. I love you precious girl!!
Happy Happy Birthday!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

So cute in her overalls! Happy Birthday!