Not to scare or alarm any one. Ann Tatum is sick yet again. She possibly has walking pneumonia. Which is just a bad cold that has settled in her chest.The Dr. said she should be fine probably by tomorrow. It still concerns me to hear her breathing so hard and coughing in her sleep. We are on meds- which I also hate.
I don't know who is more tired of her being sick- her or me?!
So, We would both appreciate your prayers as we continue through January through the spring. I am sick and tired of her being sick!
Praise the Lord Knox has had a great winter thus far- he is growing up quickly and is actually completely potty trained. For those of you who have not entered or completed this phase of life, my words to you are perseverance!!
Stay warm all- and keep your hopes up of pictures. If AT would stay well, I might have a second to actually catch up.
Thanks For all your prayers- this is so minor considering all that is going on with loved ones we know. But, nevertheless, the Lord ask us to present our prayers and petitions to his throne. That is exactly where I rest!
3 comments:
keep us posted. we'll be praying. hope you have a restful night.
praying!
what in the world! poor at. she just cannot get a break. i will be praying for both of you. the theme of this winter may be staying home
Post a Comment