Saturday, January 12, 2008

We ARE alive and doing well!

Um, why did I ever start this blog thing? I feel like it is just one more item on my to do list that I can't get around to. So, I apologize to all of you who are so kind to even check this site. I have lots of fun christmas pictures to post. Just like everything, I seem to be behind. Maybe I'll do it tomorrow.
Happy NEW YEAR to all- if I'm aloud to still say that.
Please check back soon- let me know you are expecting an update. Hold me to it friends.

5 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Can't wait to see pics! Thanks for sharing on my blog too! Love ya!

Kitty Brown said...

Yes, yes -- we still check your blog. I'm excited to hang out with you this weekend!

Whitney Akin said...

expecting an update....love you.

Callen and Michael Martin said...

of course we are expecting an update! glad i get to see you in living color this weekend!

Courtney said...

Dinner was fun last night! However, Daniel told me I wasn't allowed to hang out with you guys anymore :)