For those of you who continue to check my blog. Thank you for your encouragement. I'm going to continue giving it a try.
I think life might be settling down just a little bit. HA!
But as I say that.
Here is another story. As you all know little AT has really tried my patience and faith since the day she arrived on May 16th. Tuesday gave me another glemse into what my life is like with her.
She is 18lbs at 9 months old, almost 28inches tall. Teensy little thing. Knox weighed 5lbs more and was 21/2 inches taller. So- you get my visual picture here.
So, with her petite stature she has really decided she wants and can move. she was crawling at 7 months and has been pulling up for the last 3 weeks. Every time I turn around she is into something different. Knox was never as curious as she is- believe it or not.
Tuesday night (feb 26th, for my own documenting) I was showing the babysitter the upstairs. While I was up there 1 minute. Knox started screaming- "Tatum's climbing the stairs... Tatum's going up the stairs." Yes, sure enough as I came down the stairs she had sure enough climbed up 2 stairs in the short amount of time I was gone. OHHHH BOY!!!
I am not sure I am ready for her to be on the move yet. Most children her age are still learning how to crawl and even sit up. It looks like I have a little busy bee on my hands.
I am going to try and take some pictures and let you see this little bit in action.
Just thought I'd share.
6 comments:
you have reentered the blogging world by storm! i love it! don't leave! i just cannot imagine little ann tatum climbing up the stairs! she is probably just learning how to get away from ella!
welcome back chb! nice blogs....love you and your fam.
Love the new look and you have to keep it up! Ellie Kate was the EXACT same size as AT is right now at 9 months. Isn't that cool? And her favorite thing for the past few months is to climb stairs or anything really. Post some pics! Love ya.
I can't believe ATB is moving so early!!! I don't know anything about babes but this seems super soon!!! She is so beautiful...more pictures when you get a chance!!!
Love the new blog look!!
i keep wishing for thomas to be a little bigger and more stable but i'm definitely not ready to have to watch him AND sa!
just a littl fyi...sa was walking at the end of 10 months...get ready. :)
Carey, Brice pulled up two days after he learned to crawl. i though my life was flashing before me but he didn't walk til 11 months so we were in the clear! Good luck.
Post a Comment