Friday, February 29, 2008

Prayers for the McPhersons

Friends and prayer warriors. I come to you tonight with a heavy heart. Andrew recieved word that our dear friend Will Mcpherson, who has been battling a brain tumor since college is not doing very well. He is bleeding internally, which will eventually cause him to go into a coma and not come out. I know very little.
Please be praying that he has peace in the following days and that he is as comfortable as possible.
Please pray for Shelby that she will have special times with Will and know and trust God in a way she never knew possible. Pray also that the Lord would give her strength and peace.
Pray for Will's family- that they will see the Lord, and know the Lord like they've never known before. Very few of them are believers.
I also ask that you would pray for the memorial service when the time comes. Andrew, Ben and Christopher really want the Lord to be glorified and the gospel to be shared- as would Will. Pray that the Lord would be in the details.
It is hard enough to watch your husband watch one of his best friends go, before the age of 30. I can't imagine watching your husband go.
Thank you for your prayers. I promise to keep you updated as I know more. Andrew is headed up there tomorrow.
To God Be the Glory!!

4 comments:

Kitty Brown said...

I really can't imagine. Please keep us posted.

Whitney Akin said...

let us know.....

Callen and Michael Martin said...

Carey...we are praying!!! Keep me updated on whatever I can do...I work/live like 5 seconds from their house. If there is anything I can just call me!!!!

Anonymous said...

John and I will be praying for them.