To anyone who might be so kind to still check this poor excuse for a blog. I was just wondering if I should continue.
If you notice, it has been an entire month since I posted anything. My children are precious, my husband wonderful and we've even been on a fantastic ski trip since my last post. Have I had time to share that with anyone?
So- I think today is the day where I decide to either continue in this world or say goodbye. I do love reading all of your blogs. So, do I continue just to join in the chatter?
I have never really been one to do what everyone else is doing- so I think I might have jumped the gun on this one.
I am also learning, in my 29Th year of life that I can be quite impulsive. I think that is how this whole situation started.
So my dear friends. I thank you for hanging in there with me over the last few months as I've tried to really get into this entire "blog world." I"m just not sure its me.
As I sit here typing- I can't really say goodbye. So, I am going to give it one last shot during the month of March to really make this count.
If you'd like to give me the boot from the blogging world- please let me know and I'll quietly exit. Until then... good night.
5 comments:
No, don't go!!!!! I still faithfully check and read your blog. Every little bit counts. At the beginning of my blogging life I was very "in" to it! I rarely get a post up now. Just keep going. The Poop story was great!!!!! I'll take note!
Carey...definitely stay in the blogging world. Even if you just do one blog a month, kind of like a recap, it would be worth it. I love you blog...don't go!!!
Carey,
I still check your blog even though i email you too! i'm actually thinking of starting my own so who cares how often you do it. If it helps you document little funny stories, it's worth it!
Terrible. Don't ditch the blog.
i occasionally check your blog and would be sad to see it go! hang in there...there is no 'right' way to be a blogger...no rules of what to blog about and how often....know that people are glad to read it when there is something to read! :)
melissa (rosenbaum) platt
Post a Comment