Monday, April 14, 2008

Happy Easter- a few weeks late

Easter was special this year- it was Cahaba Park's first Easter Service. We celebrated the Savior in Reid Chapel on Samford's campus. It was an incredible experience and a memorable time to worship the Risen Lord in such a sentimental place.
In this picture we are trying to stay warm while taking a few pictures with Andrew's Granfather.

This was a picture moment as Knox sat in the Easter service with us at Reid Chapel at Samford. He loved hearing the music and singing with everyone. He truly loves to worship at such a young age. Praise the Lord!
Ann Tatum and Poppa, her Great Grandfather . Poppa joined us for worship which was such a treat. We love spending time with him and the children just love him. In case you can't tell- this is where my daughter gets her "baker" good looks.

Hapy Easter Everyone- we are still celebrating the Risen Lord- so I figured it wasn't to late to post pictures of us celebrating. And as my motto goes- better late than never!


3 comments:

Tegan said...

LOVE,LOVE,LOVE...both of your children's Easter outfits. I appreciate your love for true southern clothing. I still have a french hand sewn dress my mom made me when i was a little girl. Actually, I still have all the dresses my mom smocked me. My nieces have worn them all...they're timeless! I'm so glad you posted and late is always better then never. I read on Kim's blog that Andrew is on a mission trip in the Ukraine. That's awesome..my family has a speicial place in our hearts for the Ukraine. Three of my nieces are adopted from there. They are precious! One last thing...you look beautiful!!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Carey, love the bangs! I can't believe AT is going to be one soon. What a big girl. Glad things are well.

Dani said...

Sweet picks! AT is gettng so big! Loved her Easter dress.