Monday, April 28, 2008

Safe and Sound

I must first praise the Lord that my husband made it home safely from the Ukraine. He had an incredible time and met some wonderful missionaries, re-aquainted with some missionary friends and met some new friends. Overall it seems that he had a wonderful trip. I will post the link to pictures when he gets it to me.
Secondly I must thank the Lord that Kim and I made it home safe and sound- even more wonderful is that we are still the best of friends. You never know what 9 hours and 4 children in one car will do to a friendship. I am grateful to say ours is still intack. We made some wonderful memories and actually had a few relaxing moments here and there.
I will post pictures as soon as I download them. Not that there are many, we didn't really have time to take many.
I am also going to try and capture a picture of Ann Tatum's hard earned front tooth. It was a tough one- but I think she's hung in there quite well. As Kim mentioned in her blog- the ride down was tough- Ann Tatum was cutting her first tooth, had a horrible rash all over her little body and a blistery diaper rash caused by her antibiotics that she was on because of her double ear infection. BLESS HER BABY HEART!
We are home, in full swing and trying to get back to a normal- whatever that means life.
I hope everyone is well.

2 comments:

Kitty Brown said...

Poor little bug! Hopefully she will be better by her birthday -- we got the invite, and at least I will be there!

embc said...

sweet little AT..maybe her second year will bring a little less illness. she is just the cutest little thing!!

i'm glad you all had a nice trip. i thought about you a few times when my 2 kids were driving me crazy...and how it must be with 4! glad everyone is home safe and sound.