Some of you might have known that the kids and I were going with our church to West Hartford to do an Inner City VBS with the Baker's Church there.
It was an incredible time. The children were in such poverish and hopeless sittuations. Their only hope, as is any one's, is the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
I was able to love on many children as well as share the gospel with numerous children. I belive there were several who truly gave their lives to Christ. It is hard to rise above when you are truly stuck in the "projects" with know spiritual encouragment.
Please be praying these Children will have a desire to rise above their sittuations.
Pray also that the love of Jesus will touch and change their lives.
Pray for the Church in West Hartford- that their ministry to the inner city would grow.
Here are some pictures of the week.
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a great trip. Glad you're back. Glad you're blogging.
Post a Comment