Saturday, August 23, 2008

I can't forget little Annie T.


Oh How Ella and Annie T. love to sit and play. They are truly kindred spirits.

Here she is busy walking at home and on the golf course. She was pretty occupied with her apple and ate it for about 11/2 hours straight.

She is my little climber! Anywhere, any time she is climbing. I am actually thankful that her legs aren't any longer than they are or we'd be up on everything. My sweet Andrew had to put locks on all the cabinets and drawers today to keep me from going insane. She pulls and putts in things Knox never even imagined playing in.
Again, Girls will be girls, and boys will be boys!

4 comments:

Mr. Baker said...

These are some of the best pics ever of AT and Knox. I love the camo.

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

We need to get these little girls together...she and Ellie Kate could probably get into some trouble!

The Howells said...

So cute! I love the pic of AT & Ella, AT is the most adorable little girl. Thanks for blogging about baby Parker, we feel so special! :)

Dani said...

What is it with these #2 babies!! They are crazy and keep you busy!! Love the one of Ella and AT.