I wanted everyone to know just how in love I am with the background of our new blog. I wish there was some way I could make it into fabric. Any clue how to do that? Surely there is a web site somewhere. thoughts...
By the way, I am sitting here and praise the Lord, I think I see the sun. I was just about to send out a dove to find dry land. Being cooped up in the house since Saturday with 2 kiddos and flooding rain has really taken a toll on my sanity. I think the end might be in sight. I'm sure I am not the only one glad to see the sun, no matter how much we needed the rain, I do love being able to get outside with the kids.
4 comments:
i really like your new background too. see you in bean town in 2 days! can't wait.
It is a really cool background, and I have no idea how to go about making it into a fabric...but that would be really neat if you figured it out! Oh, and I totally hear you on the rain!
oooooooooo....i love the background too!!!
Glad you like the funky new back ground. I am still searching...
Post a Comment