Monday, October 6, 2008

ALIVE

Happy October Everyone- this is oficially my FAVORITE month.

I just wanted everyone who is still checking this dull blog to know- we ARE alive. Although we are in the midst of our second week of fever virus, Ann Tatum last week, knox this week. We've had 2 rounds of pink eye. Ann Tatum had tubes put in her ears. Praise the Lord Andrew and I have been spared thus far.
Needless to say, it has been a rough September.
I hope to post some pictures soon, not that we've done much, maybe just something since the summer would be good.
Please keep us in your prayers. We are going to have some follow up testing for Ann Tatum with an imunologist to make sure all is working properly. She has just been so sick. Not sure when that will be yet. I'll make sure and follow up. Please don't let this alarm you, it is just precautionary and covering all the bases of her health. I really believe she is fine, just beat up from so many ear infections.
Love to all- just wanted to say hello to the blogging world.

3 comments:

Kitty Brown said...

Poor kiddo - here's hoping the doc will have some answers for you.

Callen and Michael Martin said...

Hello to the Bakers!!! Would love to see updated pictures of your cute and recovering kiddos!!! Keep us updated with ATB news!

The Howells said...

We can't wait to see ya'll & the kids at Thanksgiving! We are excited for Boone already, October seems to mark the first of the "fall feeling" which gets us excited for stuff like that! I'm sorry AT (& Knox) is sick again, but hopefully the tubes are going to somewhat cure her of the ear infections & she'll begin to stay healthy!