Here are a bunch of pictures from our trip. I am not able to finish telling you all about the trip. AnnTatum just woke up, so... I hope to be back soon.
Here we are on the beach in California. We were driving down hwy1 along the coast. Wish I knew where we were. We stopped to hike in a red wood forest and the sun came out- absolutely beautiful.
I have never blogged about a restaurant. I think this is our FAVORITE restaurant EVER. It was Mexican seafood- ohhhhh SOOO YUMMY! We had crab enchilada's and delicious margaritas in the middle of a Saturday afternoon. What more can you want??
Enjoying a glass of wine out by the fire pits. Notice the sweater and wrap in the middle of July. It was so refreshing. The Wine was good too.

My Handsome Husband striking a pose- Forest and Ace, this is for you!
Here we are trying to take a picture of ourselves all dress for dinner one night. Sorry we look so cheesy- but can't you tell, we were having a BLAST.
Why don't I just go ahead and re-name this blog "Better Late than Never?"
Any way, Andrew and I went to the California and had a really great time. It was a work rewards trip so it was even better payed for.
Here are some pictures of the two of us and some of the fun times we had together. It was just wonderful having my husband all to myself- well, when he was off the golf course and we didn't have to attend special dinner, but you know what I mean- no kiddos.
5 comments:
looks lovely! i'm jealous of your time away from the kids! great pictures!
looks like y'all had a great time!
Looks like a great trip!
These are AWESOME pictures!!! I'm so glad you had a fabulous vacation!!!!
It looks like you had a great time - & Ace appreciates the shout-out! We are looking forward to seeing you soon!!
Post a Comment