Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Del Doto Winery- Here we are in the wine cave. Our tastings came directly from the barrel. Yummy! It was only 11:00 prior to lunch- wew that made for a long day.
This picture isn't very good- in the wine cave but you can see how cool it was by candel light.

Outside of Cake Bread Cellars before our first wine tasting of the day. I am so sad I don't have many pictures from this trip but you can only take so many pictures of yourself drinking wine. We had a lovely time- thanks CRC for the trip. Thank You even more to my wonderful Husband who worked so hard to earn the trip to go.
Andrew says next time I want to head to Napa that I should make it a girls trip. Let me know who's in!


7 comments:

Kitty Brown said...

Yeah, I wondered if that wouldn't be his take on Napa! Tucker shares that sentiment -- we should take them up on it!

Natalie said...

I think Tucker and Andrew have GREAT suggestions re: The Girls Go to Napa.

Callen and Michael Martin said...

Great pictures!! Michael LOVED Napa....but Cali IS his 2nd home. I'm IN for the girls trip...maybe this could be the "we are all turning 30 within the same 18 months" trip.

Whitney Akin said...

in.

embc said...

i'll start saving my pennies!

Kim said...

i think andrew should "win" our trip. although i seriously doubt murray is going to let me go to napa without him! he would be super jealous!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Looks like y'all had a great time! Okay, the top pic you look so much like your mom and then the bottom pic of you and Andrew...you look so much like your dad! Either way, you are beautiful as always!