Sunday, October 26, 2008

OH NO- THE BIG 30!

The big day finally arrived. I have been dreading turning 30 since I turned 20. It hasn't been easy I will admit, but it hasn't been as bad as I imagined. Mostly because my wonderful husband has done a great job of making this birthday very special. I will post pictures later.
Thanks to all of you who helped with the surprise on Friday night! WOW! I am blessed to have so many wonderful friends. Thank you for all your texts, calls and lovely renditions of Happy Birthday- they made me smile.
More to follow when I come out of my cake coma. Love to all-C

2 comments:

Callen and Michael Martin said...

So sad I had to miss the party! High School Cheerleading duty calls. Hope the party was fun! and hope you got my text! Happy Birthday!!!!

Tegan said...

Happy late birthday Carey! I'm sorry I had to miss the party, I was so glad that I got an invite. I was in Chicago with my mtoher-in-law and sister-in-laws. I'll be the big 30 in January!