SICK!!
We are alive, and some of us well. I'll give you one guess who's been sick- yes little Annie T. She has hung in there like a trooper. It has been pretty rough.
I will post more later but since I was up from 3-5am this morning. I think I'm going to go sit and have a cup of tea by the fire- ha! Going to fix dinner.
Thanks Kim for letting me know there were no words on our blog. I am not going to be changing anything for a while. That is what I get for trying to be so cute!
Merry, Merry!
1 comment:
Hey Carey! Thanks for your sweet comment on my post about Carter's allergies. I am learning a lot every day! :) We LOVED your Christmas card. Such a beautiful family. I can't believe how old Knox looks! Let's get together soon. Love you!
Post a Comment