Happy Easter!
We had a wonderful Lord's Day celebrating our Risen Savior.
I hope you enjoyed your time celebrating with loved ones. We sure did!
Here are a few pictures to show you what a great day we had.

The kiddos with Uncle Baker


This is one of the best pictures of Knox we've gotten in a while. We are practicing smiling for the upcoming wedding. He was very excited to wear his new outfit. He knows how much love and time went into making it. Let's hope it fits in May~

The steps of Reed chapel with the Lees.

Sweet little Baby Doll

Knox just couldn't get enough of his baby sister. They were just precious towards one another. That was today, who knows what tomorrow will bring.

The Cousins

5 comments:
The outfits look awesome! Good job! I love the family picture too...all of you looked beautiful, as usual!
They are going to look great for the wedding! I am so impressed. And I'm glad that Knox is practicing! Also, that picture of Pirate Knox in the diaper and rain boots is classic. I think we need a copy for our apartment.
I am very impressed with your sewing skills! Both outfits are adorable, Ann Tatum's is so sweet!
what sweet pictures! good job on the posting! i love it. ann tatums dress is beautiful! so sweet!
We had a wonderful time on Easter! Thanks for having us:) And the outfits were perfection....
Post a Comment