This is a weak excuse for a blog, but I did want to update a few pictures just to let everyone know we are alive and have been having a wonderful Summer.
Knox and Oma riding waves at the beach.
Eating every last bite of ice cream
Our family at the wedding.
All the Baker Women
Mr. and Mrs. Jeff Baker
Annie T. turned 2!
Here's the Birthday Girl ready for CupCakes
7 comments:
Happy Birthday to Anne Tatum!!! You all looked beautiful at the wedding!
LOVE your dress at the wedding. Knox and AT are too cute.
Glad to know you still check my blog. Thanks.
Happy (late) birthday, Anne Tatum! For a second there Carey, I thought you'd misspelled your own name :)
I love the sideways shot of me and my wife. Cant wait to see the other pictures you have. By the way, can I borrow your camera for Yosemite? Please!!
Are you by chance pregnant again? Not that you're going to answer on your blog comments but...I had a dream the other night that you were and due in February which would make you about a minute preggo. Anyway, love the new pics. I can't believe A.T. is two!!!
Love all the pictures. What a beautiful family. Hope you will stop by and visit.
I just posted the last Disney post....
Hope you will enjoy it.
I love all my new blog friends.
Post a Comment