The Baker Family welcomed Caroline "Bradford" Baker into the world.
Monday March 1, 2010
8:05pm
6lbs 4oz and 19 inches long
We are officially a family of 5. WOW! I am not sure how that happened over the years but we are thankful and truly blessed. Knox and Ann Tatum are so excited to have a new little sister. Thank you all for praying for Knox. He is proud to have little sisters to take care of and has only mentioned a brother once.
We survived our first night home and are doing well.
Thank you all for your prayers.
(oh, one of the pictures below is of Bradford on my chest moments after she was born. I didn't realize she was so junky when I posted. Sorry if it bothers any of you. I think it is precious.)
I will post more pictures later.
Labor. So ready to know who is joining our family.
Bradford and Mommy snugging moments after her arrival.
6lb 4oz - I just prayed for over 6. Thank you Lord!
Proud Daddy!
Kim and Emily waiting anxiously. Aunt Emme was very surprised it was a girl.
Great Grandmother Ruthie
Pop made it in from Atlanta minutes after she was born.
Big Eyes
Proud Parents
Ann Tatum was so excited to hold "Baby Bradford."
Wow! A family of 5
Sweet Sleeping Baby
7 comments:
She's precious! Congratulations! What a sweet name too! Cullen seems huge compared to that little peanut. I can't believe Cullen will be 6 weeks on Monday, time flies so enjoy every minute...you know this already I'm sure. Take Care!
Congrats Carey! She's beautiful! Glad Knox is ok with another little sister :) Hope yall are adjusting well at home! Let me know if there is anything I can do for you.
Carey, she is so sweet and precious! I can't get over it and I love the picture of her on your chest. Post away girl! Glad Knox is doing so well and feeling the love for his sisters! Can't wait to meet the little bundle, maybe this summer?
She is so beautiful! I love the picture of she and Ann Tatum! Precious!!! I hope things continue to go well as you all adjust! I can't wait to come meet her:)
so excited for ya'll! We did pray at K-group that she would come that night...it wasn't too much later. :)
LOVE the pictures. I cannot wait to meet my sweet beautiful niece on Thursday!! I love the whole family pic- it's so sweet- and absolutely crazy that there are 5 now!
So precious! We can't wait to meet her. Such answered prayers! I love that the kiddos will have these weird overlapping L&D stories to gross them out later on :)
Post a Comment