Tuesday, March 9, 2010

One Week Old

This picture was taken at our first Dr.'s visit.
Bradford weighed in at 6pounds 8ounces
She is just the sweetest baby.
Sleeping well at night, eating like a champ and overall a pure delight.
Knox and Ann Tatum are adjusting well.
My Mom left this morning- YIKES!
We are on our own for a few days before Andrew's parent's come.
Please keep us in your prayers as we adjust to our new "normal." Any mother's of 3 please feel free to leave advice our pointers. I am all ears.
Thanks again for all your kind words of congrats and prayers for our first week as a family of 5.
I promise more pictures soon.

4 comments:

embc said...

when you say sleeping well at night...what does that mean? she looks adorable carey!

Jennifer said...

She is beautiful! I think she is a true combo of you and Andrew and know so many third children who are like that. So funny! Glad everyone is adjusting. And I will be asking you for advice before and if we have another so take good notes! ;)

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

She's precious! I have no advice really...I still don't have it down (16 months later)...except ask for lots of help and find ways to survive the first 8 weeks. You will settle into a good rhythm eventually! It sounds like things are going good though. I can't wait to meet her:)

The Howells said...

This picture is just so perfect, she's so beautiful!