Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Perfect Combo

Knox, Bradford and I were having some fun with the camera today. Here is a fun picture of the two of them. Knox simply adores his sisters.
I am thankful we survived the first month. Bradford is a sweet, sweet baby. I am pretty tired and sleep deprived but overall it has been a smooth adjustment. Here are just a few pictures and a few of the other kids at the same age.
I think she is a perfect combo of both children, what do you think?

4 weeks old getting kisses from Bubba
Bradford Fat and Happy
3 weeks old
Knox 3 weeks old
Ann Tatum 3 months old ( the ones of her at 3 weeks are just scary she is so tiny)

4 comments:

Tegan said...

She is just precious!!!! She is a good mix of the two of them!

Jennifer said...

She looks a lot more like you I think! So sweet! Sweeeeeeet Car-o-line! That is what I will sing to her!

embc said...

She really looks a lot like Knox! She is so adorable!

Kim said...

she is knox!