Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Good Bye Summer

We have had a wonderful Summer.
I have been gone so much that I haven't posted worth a poo.
We were in Atlanta for one last Summer weekend.
Please excuse the randomness that follows.
Knox and Annie T. on the boat- Knox tried to ski and both kids tubed!
Such fun on Pop's Boat!

All the girls, Bradford's first dip in the lake 51/2 months.
Pop got out the trumpet and there was a mad dance party!!
Dance Party in motion
We celebrated Parker's 2nd birthday!
Here are the Baby Girl Cousins just taking it all in.

Miss Priss splashing in the pool
Sweet Cousins swimming together.

So festive!
This little man loves some cake. He ate his whole smash cake!
And yes, it was good!!!!!!
So much so that I put it on here twice by accident- I really wanted you to see that face. So SWEEEETTT!
While Knox was at Camp Dunroven (my parent's call there house that) a week ago, he and Amma fed and kept 3 caterpillars and watched them turn into cocoons. We brought the cocoons home with us. They hatched ( or broke out of the shell, whatever) Saturday night.
Three beautiful butterflied that looked like this. AMAZING!!
It wouldn't be summer without watermelon. We picked the watermelon that had been growing in our yard on Sunday. How appropriate to enjoy the last day of summer.
It was yummy!
We hope you had a fun filled summer too!!

No comments: