Here are the kids the day after Thanksgiving- we went to pick out our tree. It quite the event. In my wildest dreams I dreamed of bringing home the tree with the fire blazing, eggnog and baked goodies while my precious children hung decorations on the tree.
Uh... not so much. After 3+ runs to the store just to get lights. (why don't they work from year to year?) and three nights later we finally decorated the tree together as a family.
It was an ordeal- but well worth it.
Bradford is moving and grooving. She is pumped about the presents, and the tree.
Here is the finished product! Beautiful, if I say so myself!
Big Knox turned 6 and two days later lost his front tooth. Where has the time gone?
Amma gave the children matching pajamas. They love to match in their pajamas. Even Knox is disappointed when his pj's don't match the girls. My Mom has always given the kids pajamas and they just love it and think it is so fun! So do I!
(note, this picture was taken earlier in the evening prior to the tooth pulling.)
Bradford loved Santa!
I am not sure what she asked for, or what she was working him over for but he sure snuggled on her and made her laugh and smile. I guess he knows she's been a very good girl this year!
Ann Tatum went back for second and gave Santa a big hug. She keeps talking about how much she loves Santa. When we asked her the night before what she was going to ask Santa for, she said, "a car." WOW!! Please feel sorry for me and what our future holds. Thankfully she didn't ask him for that. Just a new baby and baby bed.
The whole gang for lunch and a fun Christmas memory.
I hope this finds you and yours enjoying the merriment of the Season. We are having fun as we anticipate the birth of our Savior!!
Merry Christmas!
(I hope I'll be back soon.)
3 comments:
There you are, bloggy friend! Happy Birthday to Knox!!! Hoping AT just wants a baby doll and not a real baby since you already have that in your house! Merry Christmas to you and can't wait to hear about Katie's delivery!!
Love the Christmas tree! All the kiddos look adorable!
So glad to see everyone! Knox does look so grown up, and the girls are just beautiful! We have those same PJ's (well, not me), but they are SO CUTE with "Snowmans". Love and miss you!
Post a Comment