Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The Fair

The Cumming Fair on a Friday Night!!!
Knox had fall break a few weekends ago. We went over early to see my Parent's.

Mom and Dad were watching Parker and Charlotte. You would think 4 adults to 5 children wouldn't be so bad.... it was fun and so CRAZY!!!


The Rides
Faces and Hands Painted!!
Bradford in the sky
Sweet Cousins
Ann Tatum and Knox's first Roller Coaster. Loved by one, hated by the other!
Amma and Pop and their Grand Kiddos!!
It was a fun evening filled with hot dogs, candy apples, cotton candy and funnel cakes. Everyone went home and crashed!! Including me!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I love Ace Jr. (sorry I have no memory these days) reaching over for Amma's leg. I think he looks like his Dad. Looks like a very FUN night!

embc said...

So fun. I love that Knox has full spider man face paint. And the picture of Bradford with the rides behind her is adorable!