Thursday, July 7, 2011

Happy 4th Birthday Ann Tatum

Please do not be in shock people. Two post in one day.
I have survived the day, and am trying to catch up on life.
Happy Happy Birthday to my Sweet Annie T!
Ann Tatum turned 4 back in May. My precious oldest daughter could not have been more excited, and more specific about what kind of party she wanted. "Strawberry Shortcake and polka dots." That I could do. She wanted a 'jumpy thing' at her house. So I kept it simple with a Strawberry Shortcake bounce house and polka dot cupcakes. She was in heaven and so was I. It was simple and so much fun. We had beautiful weather and the children jumped the day away.






While I was posting, I thought I'd throw in a Mother's Day picture.
I still can't believe there will be one more next year.
This is my 4 year old Ballerina. She is the sweetest most loving child. We are so thankful that the Lord gave us our 4lb14oz Tiny T. four years ago. She makes us laugh and cry and sometimes want to pull my hair out. You are orderly, thoughtful and most of all very caring in your relationships. We laugh and say that once you are in Ann Tatum's inner circle you are in. But it takes trust and love to get in trust me. She is very selective in her friendships but the best friend their is once you've made the cut.
At your 4 year check up you weighed 29.8 pounds and were 37 and 3/4 inches tall. A petite little thing.
I love you sweet girl and thank the Lord for you.
My how you are growing into a precious little girl.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Yay for two posts and she IS tiny. Anna is 28 pounds! What a cute party, I bet it was so much fun.

Kitty Brown said...

I like a girl who knows what she wants! Happy birthday, sweet girl.