Friday, July 8, 2011

You keep me going

Even though it doesn't appear that any of my Sister 'n Law's have checked these post. The friends that have commented keep me going. I am going to try and do better. TRY is the word.
So don't give up I have more pictures to post. None of which my big pregnant self will be in!
Thanks for the encouragement!

6 comments:

Natalie said...

Keep going! I love seeing pics and hearing the latest news. It's like a little visit. Miss you!

Jennifer said...

Go, Carey, go! And, have you seen my blog?...you need to post just one pic because I know how fabulous you look and I keep posting my freak self so join the party!

embc said...

I'm still reading too! Your kids are precious and I love seeing their pictures!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Yeah! Keep it up! I loved all the updates!

Emily Baker said...

Oh Carey, these pictures make me so homesick!!!!! Thank you thank you for posting them:) My precious nieces and nephew are growing!!!!! We love you all!
Aunt Emme

The Howells said...

I am so behind on blogging!! I haven't even had time to check blogs, much less update mine - but I am officially getting back into it, so keep posting! :)