| standing |
This little buddy has taken off walking. So, Saturday when we were over at the new house, and since it is a construction site, I decided he should have some shoes. Since he mostly wears hand-me-downs, hooray!! He doesn't have any of his own shoes. So I grabbed these precious New Balance.
Here's the story of the gray "newbies". These were Knox's when he was 1. And then both of the girls have worn them to play in, and now Avery is wearing them!
Thanks New Balance for great shoes!!
| Letting go.... and running! |
He wasn't so sure at first, but finally took off and I think he was running!
| GOOOOOO DAWGS!!!! |
So proud of himself.
On a side note- all 3 of the other children have gone to Sikes to have their picture made in their "first shoes." Well, poor baby hasn't had that opportunity yet. And quite frankly, I have no idea what size shoe he wears. I just jam his foot in and pray it fits.
I guess he should just be glad he has shoes to wear that aren't pink!!
Oh, sweet boy, we love you!! and I promise, I will get you your "first shoes" one day soon.
2 comments:
He is just the cutest! Love his Georgia romper :)
Little Avery reminds me so much of Uncle Ace in these photos. What a sweet boy!
Post a Comment