These 4 precious children have kept us quite busy! To say the least. But since school started, this is what we've been up to.
We play in the dirt at the new house, conquering all kinds of mounds- mud, sand and rock.
Which makes for one happy baby who learned that he loves the feel of dirt,
He and his sister share this love.
But this little bugger loves the taste of dirt, sticks and rocks! I guess that is what keeps him so strong.
And yes, only the 4th child learns to walk in the dirt on a construction site. ( which is our new house!!)
He thought he'd try something tastier and eat a stick.
Bradford is fighting of "bad guys" with her big stick!!
These sweet sisters just can't get enough of each other!! Bradford thinks she is 5! Which makes for a very interesting world around here!
Charlotte and Parker came over to celebrate Baby Avery's birthday.
So the kids had fun cruzing in the jeep.
And because #4 shares the love of his older siblings... He was ridden in on the jeep for his 1st birthday!!!
Brithday boy getting some Gwini LOVE!
Oh, my baby you have grown up way to fast!!
You are all boy!!
We never doubted that you would love your cake! Our biggest question was, would you eat it ALL??
Your sister and your cousin were quick to help you out!!
But I think you would say, it was good to the last drop!
Our sweet BABY!
You LOVE your john deer truck and push it all over the house making tractor noises.
Yet another, BIG A, LITTLE A.
All the crazy cuz!
The Birthday Boy!! Oh how I love you!
4 comments:
Yay! for the update!!! Love seeing these babies. And the house looks amazing. I can not WAIT to see the finished product. I know it will be gorgeous. Love and miss!
Natalie
Hooray, love seeing the new pictures of the kiddos!! Hang in there -- I can't imagine all of the work that goes into building a house!
Yay for an update! Love all the pics!
Bradford and her stick fighting just made me laugh out loud! Such a beautiful and spirited little one. Love love love all the other photos here, too. Baby Avery is all boy! Precious.
Post a Comment