Monday, October 13, 2008

Early Fall at the Baker's

Knox and Ann Tatum. Finally starting to look like they are related. I see so many more similarities. Do you? Not just their matching outfits that I didn't make.
Uncle Jeff, Carrie and Daddy took the kiddos to the Pumpkin Patch.
A little Country Girl at heart.
This one is just my size.
Great Grand "Poppa" came to visit. Knox had to be the "Army Man" and Ann Tatum is still cheering on the Dawgs. They are both pooped after a long day.

5 comments:

Callen and Michael Martin said...

OMG! Knox and ATB are totally looking like brother/sister now...that is so crazy! I can't wait to see them in Nov!!!

Whitney Akin said...

i can't believe how old/big they are getting. my word.

The Howells said...

Cutest kids ever! I love the matching outfits in the 1st picture. We are looking forward to seeing them this weekend!

Kitty Brown said...

What cuties! See them in a few weeks if not before!

Steve Davis said...

Well well ms. formerly carey howell. Long time! Pay no attention to the screen name, it's my secret identity... It's Steve Davis. Found you via Rachel N. on Facebook. I'm pretty sure I haven't seen you since Dani's wedding...um...like ages ago. Just wanted to say hello, and tell you that you look great, your kids are beautiful, and congrats on everything thus far. Warms my heart to see you doing so well. I'm married, up in DC, but no kids for us yet. Drop me an email and I'll write you longer. Or better yet, get on facebook so you can see all the embarassing Jr. and Sr. Hi photos being passed around – some with you in 'em!

Oh, and happy birthday. Isn't yours near this time of year too? End of the month? I turned 30 on Monday. Yay.

StevieD
whiteknuckled@gmail.com