Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Our 6 Month Butter Ball

This little Butter Ball turned 6 months old on the first.
My mind can not comprehend that she is 1/2 way to one.
The time passes faster with each child. I can not imagine our family without this precious angel.
She brings us nothing but joy.
Her Big Brother and Big Sister think she hung the moon.
She is an absolute delight!
Being her Mother is a blessing, a gift that I do not deserve.

So her are her latest activities and stats.
She weighed in yesterday at 17lb1oz and was 261/2 inches long.
That makes her 75% all the way around.
She is sleeping 12hours at night, sitting up (still falling over some), trying to scoot across the floor, spins in circles on the floor, adores her toys, has discovered the dog and watches her every move, and is trying to get her momma to feed her peas and carrots.


Happy 6 Months Baby B. We Love You!



3 comments:

embc said...

She is adorable! Time really does go faster with each child. I can't believe that it's been six months.

carrie said...

Sitting up!? I can't believe she is growing so fast. I need to come see that little sweetheart ASAP!

Kasey said...

Oh My Gosh, SO CUTE! Love your photography too!!