Emily, I finally posted pictures for you from the beach. Just so you know, while I was doing this, Knox and Ann Tatum drowned a spider in the tub and over flowed it, Ann Tatum broke a glass in the sink while "washing dishes", and Bradford screamed in her bed because she decided not to nap today. This all in a span of 15 minutes.
This I suppose is why I haven't blogged before now.
We had a blast at the beach- so sad it was a month ago and we are now home bound waiting for Baby to arrive. Ahhh a long HOT Summer!!
Bradford was fearless in the water!
Trying my hardest to get a decent picture of the 3 of them- frame worthy? I don't think so.
Sweet Annie T.
Knox climbing out on a piece of drift wood on the beach.
Sweet Sisters playing kitchen in the sand.
Bradford chased Knox all over the beach to ride with him. She is my adventure lover and Knox, such a sweet big brother.
Baby B. being herself in a quiet moment chewing on a stick.
Happy Summer to anyone who happens to still check this blog!
4 comments:
I still check it! Thanks for posting and do you have pictures from AT's birthday? Can't wait to see pictures of the new little man as well.
I still check too! You have beautiful babies! Can't wait to see the new addition! Much love to you all.
Yay, you're back!! That picture of B in the blue dress looks way too much like my husband! The beach looks like lots of fun...I miss the days when it worked out for all of us to go together :(
I still check! Loving all the new pictures. What sweet little tutu bathing suits :)
Post a Comment