PRAISE THE LORD!!!! HE IS ALIVE!!!!! AND SO ARE WE!!!!!!
Here are Mema and Papa with the GREAT GRANDS (all but 3 of them)! Papa turned 89 the week before this picture!!
We had an Easter egg hunt at their house the Saturday before Easter. Sweet fun with my cousins and the little cousins.
5 generations of Avery!
Bradford couldn't get enough of Papa- makes my heart happy.
My Baby
"Big A, Little A."
Ruthie getting a little love on Master's Sunday.
For those of you who happen to check our blog, well, thank you! I am happy to say that we have survived eight months of four children. I have been taking pictures. Not doing anything with them, but at least I have them. Life isn't getting any slower, but I feel that I have more of a grasp on our everyday. Well, at least today I do.
So I wanted to share just a little of our life with you. And Avery is just to cute that I have to share. :)
So here is Easter in a nutshell!
4 comments:
So glad to see all of the babies! Of course, they are all so beautiful! Glad ya'll had a wonderful Easter. Love and miss you!
YAY! Love the update and love the pics!
Can't believe you were able to squeeze this in. Love seeing all the kiddos and have to say my fav nickname is "Sweet T"!
Can't believe how BIG Avery has gotten -- great pictures, too. Welcome back to the blog!
Post a Comment